EAPA SYMPOSIUM 2017
The 10th EAPA Symposium will be held on 1 June 2017 in La Maison des Travaux Publics, 3 rue de Berri, 75008 Paris, France.
Under the heading "Sustainability Innovation and Communication in the Asphalt Industry". EAPA will inform the participants about the latest news of the asphalt sector concerning current and futrue topics and provide an excellent opportunity for networking, information exchange and discussions.
- Opening by John Larsen, President of the European Asphalt Pavement Association.
- Keynote “New Procurement Systems in Europe with green content” by Harald Versteeg, Rijkswaterstaat, The Netherlands
- Keynote “Communication of industry themes” by Katrina Sichel
- “Health, Safety and Environment at EAPA”
- “Making asphalt roads and the asphalt industry more attractive” - interactive session with Katrina Sichel
- “Innovation and new technologies”
EAPA’s Asphalt Advocate of the Year 2017 Award
Closing of Symposium by John Larsen, President of the European Asphalt Pavement Association